Guidance and Advice for specific activities or venues.
These documents are not stand alone and must be read in conjunction with documents associated with your role.
For example, I am a visit leader, going to a Farm, on a coach. Please ensure that you have also read documents on the Visit Leader Essential Reading button.
- | 7a Adventurous activities
- | 7b Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions
- | 7c Collaborative provision for 14-19 curriculum
- | 7d Using OEAP Outdoor Learning Cards
- | 7e First Aid Treatment of Jellyfish Stings
- | 7f Exchanges and home stays
- | 7g Farm visits
- | 7h Field studies
- | 7i Group Safety at Water Margins
- | 7j Mind Map - Geography Outside the Classroom
- | 7m Heritage visits
- | 7n Museums and galleries
- | 7o Natural water bathing
- | 7q Overseas expeditions
- | 7r Overseas visits
- | 7t Provider led study and sports tours
- | 7v Snowsport visits
- | 7x Swimming pools
- | 7y Using armed services providers
- | 7z Visitor attractions