Guidance and Advice for specific activities or venues.
These documents are not stand alone and must be read in conjunction with documents associated with your role.
For example, I am a visit leader, going to a Farm, on a coach. Please ensure that you have also read documents on the Visit Leader Essential Reading button.
- 7a Adventurous activities
- 7b Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions
- 7c Collaborative provision for 14-19 curriculum
- 7d Using OEAP Outdoor Learning Cards
- 7e First Aid Treatment of Jellyfish Stings
- 7f Exchanges and home stays
- 7g Farm visits
- 7h Field studies
- 7i Group Safety at Water Margins
- 7j Mind Map - Geography Outside the Classroom
- 7m Heritage visits
- 7n Museums and galleries
- 7o Natural water bathing
- 7q Overseas expeditions
- 7r Overseas visits
- 7t Provider led study and sports tours
- 7v Snowsport visits
- 7x Swimming pools
- 7y Using armed services providers
- 7z Visitor attractions